I'm looking for VIM replacement. My key points are:
- Extensible in sane language (such as Python, Ruby, or even Lua, after vimscript everything will do). Also GUI part should be extensible too, so no SublimeText2.
- GUI. Preferrably GTK+.
- Lightweight. I don't understand IDEs like Eclipse/NetBeans consuming up to 1G of RAM.
- File browser panel.
- Splits, tabs and windows. There should be ability to split views tabs infinite number of times (or while they fit to screen).
- VCS support (optional: especially Git)
- Snippets & autocompletion (not mandatory, but I would very love to have those)