It is somewhat nice that Microsoft decided to automate the disk defragger. But today my system seemed kind of slow so I thought I would run the Analyze portion to get a report particularly on the fragments per file. But at first glance it appears you cannot do that without first wiping out the present schedule. I also found it Disabled and that it had not run for ~4 weeks and I know that nobody in this house disabled it. Well I changed it back to Ready and forced it to run immediately but the Application Event just said it completed successfully. Does anybody know how to tweak this thing so it gives out more info without wiping out the schedule.