Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

In XP I can run "clipbrd" or something and it will open a small program that contains the contents of the clipboard.

I would like to do this in Vista, but not really sure where it is or what it is called. I have googled around and most of the answers have been to "download it from the internet", "just ctrl+V and you will see it", or "it comes with microsoft office word as clip.exe"

Is there a vista equivalent of XP's "clipbrd" utility in one of the system folders?

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

In Vista there isn't the clipboard viewer, but you can still use a workaround.

Free Clipboard Viewer is an userful utility to see the content of the clipboard.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .