Everything is possible to implement :)
This solution might be considered an advanced one since it requires programming, for example in C++ or C# (here's a good article how to do it in C#).
I cannot post more than 2 hyperlinks so you'll have to get documentation for each function on your own (just search for it on MSDN).
For your issue you'd have to use WinAPI to:
- enumerate monitors using EnumDisplayMonitors function
- enumerate all top-level windows using EnumWindows function
- match monitors with windows using MonitorFromWindow function
- determine which windows to minimize
- send WM_SYSCOMMAND message with value SC_MINIMIZE to appropriate windows using SendMessage function