I have about 70 pc's with exactly same hardware. I decided to automate turning on and off. I took 1 PC. Here is what I've done:
- Changed bios configuration so that now pc's waking when I turn on AC switch
- Installed Windows XP and configured so that I can turn off remotelly, changed workgroup name to "WG1", and pc name to "ExamPC"
- Then created acronis backup image of this pc
- I installed this image in several PC's and tried to test
- All worked well till windows opened. The problem is, all tested PC's started Windows nearly at the same time, and all of them popped up error
Duplicate name exist.
I can't figure out any solution. Any suggestions?