I have the following problem:
- I receive a forwarded email
- The original senders email address is only available as a mailto: link in the original email
- I copy the mailto link to use as the to address on a new email.
- The new email bounces because of quotes that were added to the email address.
- Now whenever I try to send to this email again (even if I type the address without quotes), Outlook remembers the quotes and the email bounces.
I'm using Outlook 2010
Is there a solution to this problem?