I have a Mac Mini Mid-2007 just Windows 7 installed via Bootcamp. Microsoft Office, Skype, Photoshop etc. applications runs good but having problem with Visual Studio. When I try to install VS2010 or VS2012 I'm having issues below: http://i.stack.imgur.com/dxjFX.png http://i.stack.imgur.com/qRC22.png Is there a way to fix? Many thanks in advice.
Problem solved by unmounting Mac OS X drive in Windows.
- Uninstall all VS components from your computer(if your setup crashed after few components installed)
- Right click on "Computer" icon and choose "Manage".
- Click on "Disk Management" under "Storage" menu from left.
- Right click on Mac OS X disk from list and choose "Change Drive Letter and Paths..."
- Click on the drive label and then click remove.
- Restart Windows.
- Install VS and you'll notice the problem fixed.
This solve should make your Mac OS X unbootable unless you re-mount your Mac OS X drive. I advice you to unmount your drive if you have problems like this.
Enjoy VS on your Bootcamp