Take the 2-minute tour ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I set my keyboard to English (United States) - United States-International. How do I turn it off? I no longer need to type things like é by typing 'e and its

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

up vote 0 down vote accepted

Assuming you are using Windows 7, open the Start Menu, type "change keyboards" and the first result should say "Change keyboards or other input methods". Click on that. The click "Change keyboards", and reset your keyboard to the regular US keyboard.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.