I guess you are looking for something like
Imagine you have 2 locations you have WhatPulse running on. At your job and at home.
In this case you would have 2 profiles; 'work' and 'home' - Which are set up on your >clients accordingly. You would be able to track how much you type/click at each computer.
Your profile on the WhatPulse website will contain the detailed information of the activity >of your profiles.
Please note that you should not use a pulse profile on more than one computer, this will >result into pulse problems.
You might like Mousotron as well.
- display number of keystrokes
- display number of mouseclicks (left, right, middle and double)
- Scroll Wheel Support
- X and Y Coordinates
- view distance in Metric system or English system
- Time logging and display in several modes
- Saves distance history
- configurable display options
- Animated background (turn on/off option)
- Upload your scores online
- Support for all types of mice and keyboards
- Support for all monitor sizes
- Multiple Languages : English, French, German and lots more
- Horizontal or vertical alignment of counters
- Runs on startup
- Easy Setup
- Stay-on-Top option