Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I've inserted some shapes and text boxes in the middle of a word doc. I'd like to go back and continue typing in the regular format, but I can't move my cursor beyond the shapes and text boxes I've added. Can you help?

share|improve this question
I hope (i) that if you add one or two blank lines after the shape/box and then grab the shape/box and drag it down a row or two you get access to the space above the shapes/boxes and (ii) that this is what you mean by your question! – pnuts Dec 19 '12 at 12:05

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .