Sorry guys, I have already checked with questions here, but I couldn't get my answers...
I have tried to install a net monitoring tool in my system and accidentally blocked the internet. But even after uninstalling that tool, I cannot access the internet.
Currently using Windows 8 upgraded from Windows 7
What I did
I tried to use that tool by blocking the ports(80,443) and unblocking it. After that my browser can't access internet.
What I tried to resolve
- Uninstalled net monitor tool.
- Tried several browsers IE,FF,Chrome etc..but no luck.
- Registry clean.
- Flushed the IP.
- Tried to reset the winsock.
Several times restarted.
- When I ping google it replies.
- Skype working.
- Firewall disabled.
- No Proxy. Auto detect was selected.