I'm using windows 8, a lot of times when I try to download an app from the store I get error 0x80200013. I tried searching the web but only found articles about this error related to Windows Update, not Windows Store.
Just figured out that disabling the use of a web proxy seemed to fix it for me. My IE proxy settings were auto-configured on my home domain (in order to use Privoxy for browsing). When I turned off auto-configuration, all apps and updates in my Store queue installed as they should.
Now I just need to figure out how to keep using Privoxy while ensuring that BITS/Store can keep working.