I recently assembled my first computer but when completed, I pressed the POWER button and the only feedback I received was the PLED brightness. No fan (power nor cpu) rotation, no beep, no video.
I double checked my connections, all seem right. I didn't check the CPU because I do not have more thermal grease and I'm pretty sure it is well set in its socket.
I tried to remove hard disks and RAM but nothing changed. I tried to switch of RAM slot as well but fruitlessly again...
I hope the CPU is not damaged (although I am under warranty).
Does anyone have any idea ?
Sorry for the lack of information, here is the list of my components :
- CPU AMD FX 6100 ;
- MOBO ASRock 970DE3 ;
- Case/PSU [Heden B9350CA] (PB00083041) ;
- RAM [Kingstone HyperX Genesis] (PB00122039) ;
- GC [Asus EN210] (PB00132287) ;
- SSD [Kingstone SSD Now V+200] (PB00136039);
- HDD [Seagate Barracuda] (PB00119952).
(As a new user I can't link more than 2 components, sorry.)