This question already has an answer here:
- ISO image of Windows XP install media
- 4 GB USB flash drive
- no CD/DVD drive
- Linux (Linux Mint 14) installed
- WinToFlash is for Windows OS.
- UNetBootIn doesn't work unless you've tried.
- Gunthers' answer here doesn't seems to work for Windows XP.
- No, I do not want a Windows 7 USB boot installation.
- Lastly, this is not a duplicate of Make a bootable usb to install Windows XP from Linux. (That user wants to install Windows XP into his Dell Mini 9. But I want to make a USB for Windows XP installation)