When I search for files under Libraries or any of its subdirectories, no results are returned. Here is a screenshot demonstrating the problem:
Here is a screenshot showing the current search settings in Folder Options:
Here is a screenshot showing my indexing settings values:
Here are some things I have already tried:
- There are files present.
- Windows Search service is running.
- The search query is OK.
- Searching in other places still works.
- Searching in the folders that are mapped to the library folders (such as C:\Users\username\Documents) still works.
- The built-in Find and fix problems with Windows Search tool did not find any problems.
- I've tried enabling Always search file names and contents.
How can I get Windows Search to work correctly for Libraries?