I am running Windows Vista and Linux on my computer. I want to delete Linux. I know how to get this far:
- Log into Windows Vista
- right-click on My Computer
- Click Manage
- Choose Disk Management listed under Storage
From there I see all of the partitions listed. My guess is the partitions without a label (such as C or D) are the Linux partitions (I see three).
What I am particularly concerned with is, after I delete the Linux partitions from within Windows Vista,
- must I do anything else to make sure that Windows will still continue to work fine?
- are there additional steps to reclaim the memory?
- can I re-install Linux in the future?
If someone has actually done this successfully, please mention so in your response.