I don't know if here is the right Stack, but I have this problem:
I bought a new computer kit (Asus P8Z77-v LX, 2x4GB Corsair Vegenance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 and Intel i5 3570K). The problem is, after one day using PC it freezes, and on reboot the MemOK LED is turn on...
If I unplug one of DIMM, it run normally, but the other DIMM seems broken. The awkward part is: it works in another computer (with totally differents config) and is the same model memory.
- DIMM #1: work on my PC, work on another PC
- DIMM #2: don't work on my PC, work on another PC
- DIMM #1 + #2 (DC): don't work on my PC, work on another PC
- 2x Generic DIMM (DC): work on my PC, work on another PC
I tried to press MemOK button but it doesn't solve. I don't use OVERCLOCK (I'm running in JETEC 1333 Ghz, but I tried XMP) and I updated the BIOS to last version. How PC doesn't boot, I can't use MemTest on it. I tried to change slots, problem continues.
The question is:
- Memory is broken? Why it work in another PC?
- I can do some more tests?