I'm having difficulty getting all my wireless clients to connect. They all have my WPA2 code.
Initially all clients worked (iPods, Android phone, PC, etc.) Then DirecTV gave us a free upgrade which included Pandora. All seemed well. Then we tried to add a Nexus 7 tablet but it would not connect - it couldn't find the IP address.
I did some resetting (and not sure what else I changed) then the Nexus worked but the iPods wouldn't.
Anyway, I can't seem to get everything to connect.
I did a rest a couple of days ago and below are my Number of Dynamic DHCP Clients : 7
Computer Name :Bpa-PC IP Address :192.168.5.100 MAC Address: 50:e5:49:ce:91:fe Computer Name :kindle-ff6a5ee36 IP Address : 192.168.5.103 MAC Address : e0:cb:1d:58:f4:95 Computer Name :Netbook IP Address : 192.168.5.104 MAC Address : 00:25:d3:c8:97:86 Computer Name :Nana-PC IP Address : 192.168.5.105 MAC Address : 00:1e:e5:ea:fe:f4 Computer Name :UNKNOWN IP Address : 192.168.5.106 MAC Address: 94:44:44:3d:e1:57 Computer Name :DIRECTV-HR24-783E9B8A IP Address :192.168.5.101 MAC Address: 00:03:78:3e:9b:8a Computer Name :DIRECTV-HR24-78CA974C IP Address :192.168.5.102 MAC Address: 00:03:78:ca:97:4c
These were the devices in the house at the time.
I did the reset because the Kindle wouldn't connect. Now it connects but my Android cell phone will not.