I have recently installed Windows 8. But now in Windows 7, when I move windows, a line depicting the outline of the window shows the current position of the screen when dragging them. This is not like earlier, when the entire windows used to move. I really don’t like the way it looks now. Can anyone please help me?
You can re-enable full-drag through the Control Panel:
(1) Open the Control Panel and click "System and Security".
(2) From within the System and Security section, click "System".
(3) From within System section, click "Advanced system settings".
(4) After the UAC prompt, click the "Settings" button in the Performance section of System Properties.
(5) Click "Show window contents while dragging", then click "OK".