Maybe its been fixed in the RTM, but on my HTPC I'm running Windows 7 RC. I've installed some visualizations, and they work fine in Windows Media Player, but they're not showing up as options in Windows Media Center.
Things I've done so far:
- I've gone into the settings (inside WMC) to make sure they were checked as available (they're no there to check...)
- I've gone in the advanced settings in WMP to make sure there wasn't an error buried somewhere.
- I've rebooted a couple of times
- I've checked the drive to make sure the *.dll was in the right folder (it is as far as I can tell)
- I am as up-to-date on Windows Updates as I can get
- I've got the most current drivers for my video card
Any ideas on how to fix this?
I should have mentioned that I'm using Windows 7 x64.