Google Chrome´s rendering area is constantly freezing in my computer. Not the whole software, only it´s rendering area. Clicks are still working, mouse pointer still changes when hovering some link. Even if I click on a link it seems that it is loaded, the url changes and etc.
- Google Docs
What I have already tried:
- Disable all plugins
- Reinstall Google Chrome
What makes it unfreeze:
- Resize the entire window. It seems to me that for some reason Chrome stops refreshing until a resize happens.
- Killing GPU process unfreezes all tabs.
- In a new tab load one of the suspect sites
- Chrome Version
24.0.1312.52 m(but it was happening before update)
- Windows 7
- Any idea on what could cause this?
- Is there any debugging level log that I could enable (GPU process only would be perfect) so I can see what has happened just before the freezing?