I need a feed reader (FLOSS; for GNU/Linux) with the following functions:
- it has to display images inserted in the feed entry content
- right-clicking on an image should offer the function to save the image
I don't want to use a web-based feed reaser resp. one that creates/uses HTML pages (although they'd have the save ability built-in, thanks to the browser). Also I don't want to use a built-in browser that displays the whole webpage (instead of the feed entry content only) some feed readers offer.
- Akregator context-menu entries:
- "Print …"
- "Increse Font Sizes"
- "Decrease Font Sizes"
- Liferea context-menu entries:
- "Increse font size"
- "Decrease font size"
- RSSOwl context-menu entries:
No "Save" :(