I am looking for a solution to this problem:
- At the end there are 3 different Linux servers (let's name them probe1,probe2,probe3)
- There's a win2k8 gateway to access them via ssh (22) (let's name it probeGTW)
- There's another win2k8 gateway which I have to use to access probeGTW (don't ask me...) (let's name it GTW)
- Monitoring server (another win2k8) has unlimited access to GTW.
- I need to be able to access probe1-3 directly from monitoring server to automate the monitoring process (need to run 'ps' command on Linux probes).
Is it possible with using just plink or any other similar solution that I could run as a service (so the requirement is for this to be a command-line tool)?