FTP transfers (using for example FileZilla, CrossFTP or AnyClient) keep corrupting my files that I download.
- I know it's not corrupt at the server level because other people can download it without any problems.
- The file is an ISO but it also has corrupted RAR.
- I have been able to download AVIs and everything would be fine.
- I tried using FileZilla, CrossFTP and AnyClient, and I got the same results.
- I tried opening the file with 7-Zip, WinRAR and Virtual CloneDrive, all gave me error messages when opening.
- I tried downloading with "Binary" and not "Auto", same result.
- I am not stopping the download and resuming it, so that's not the problem.