My Recycle Bin icon is on the Desktop but when opened it has none of the normal Recycle Bin functions (e.g. "Empty Recycle Bin") there is just "Organise".
Here is some more info:
- If I delete something, it just deletes permanently.
- If I go to the Recycle Bin properties, there are no drives in the list.
- Everything in the properties window is greyed out except "Display delete confirmation dialog".
- If I delete $Recycle.Bin, it does not regenerate on reboot like it should.
- If I restore $Recycle.Bin to it's normal state, the Recycle Bin still does not function.
There is nothing on the internet about this problem. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium Edition.
Thank you in advance and please let this be the first forum to answer any of my questions.