I have Internet Explorer 9 on my machine and I'm encountering errors when following some links.
A user from StackOverflow added a link to his comment but when I clicked on it, the page would not load (See link to screen shot). When I pasted the link into Internet Explorer 9, it still didn't work, but does work in my Google Chrome Browser (ironically, the link was to the Microsoft support site).
Similarly, when I tried to receive an online quotation, I got an SQL error (see attached link - Example #2). Once again, it works in Chrome.
I have also noticed the Internet Explorer 'cannot load error' on subsets of some websites (in the place of ads, etc.)
Sounds like I have a security setting issue, but I did hit restore defaults and no change.
Image of errors: