Take the 2-minute tour ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I am new to "keyboard shortcuts". In the formula (Alt+Ctrl+Num-)what is the meaning/location on the keyboard of Num-?

share|improve this question

2 Answers 2

Num- is the minus button on the Numpad (see picture in link)

share|improve this answer

The minus (-) key on the numeric keypad. Or, in other words, the key on the upper right of your keyboard.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.