Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Is there a way in "Chrome" to group tabs like there is in Firefox? If not, is there an extension available that replicates this behaviour?

share|improve this question

You may want to look at the Tabs Saver Chrome Extension. Although it's not as integrated as Firefox' solution, it may work for you.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.