I have a computer with Windows 7. Web pages open fine in Firefox, but in Internet Explorer, they open painfully slow... They'll load most of the page, but then hang up on something. I have no idea how long they take, because they take so long I've never waited to see. At least several minutes. The only page that opens up okay in Internet Explorer is
This does not happen under the Administrator account (everything works fine under that one), but it seems to happen under all other accounts.
I have tried
- Resetting Internet Explorer to defaults
- Making the other account an administrative account instead of standard
- Upgrading to the Internet Explorer 10 customer preview (it was Internet Explorer 9)
- Updating the graphics drivers
- Switching network adapters
- Manually disabling all addons through the Manage Addons menu
I even tried creating a completely brand new user account on the system, and the same thing happens under that one. The only account which has no problems is the Administrator account.
How can I fix this problem?