Pebble seems to be what you need:
Pebble is a lightweight, open source,
Java EE blogging tool. It's small,
fast and feature-rich with unrivalled
ease of installation and use. Blog
content is stored as XML files on disk
and served up dynamically, so there's
no need to install a database.
* Posting and management of content through your web browser, including rich text editor support.
* Blogger and MetaWeblog API interface included for posting content via compatible tools.
* Categorisation of content into multiple hierarchical categories.
* Tagging of content and a generation of a tagcloud.
* RSS enclosures for distributing files or podcasting.
* Pinging websites via XML-RPC when new blog entries are added.
* Link to your favorite social bookmarking site
* Reader responses, in the form of threaded comments and MovableType TrackBacks.
* E-mail notifications when new responses are received.
* Pluggable moderation, spam detection and CAPTCHA support.
* Bulk response management features to approve/reject/remove comments and TrackBacks.
Pebble uses the following technologies
- JavaServer Pages
- JSP Standard Tag Library
- Java Servlets
- Acegi Security System for Spring
- Apache Lucene
- Jakarta Commons
- Apache XML-RPC