I'm trying to access a MySQL database on a remote machine. I do not have user access to the machine that the server is running on, but I do have access to another remote machine on the same network.
- The database is listening on localhost:3306 on machine
- I wish to access that machine through machine C, from my laptop
- I do not have ssh access to
Sbut I do to
- The database is not accessible from outside the local network of
- I do not have root access to either
In a similar question, the user has ssh access to the MySQL machine, whereas I do not.
Is this possible?