I want to:
- Enter planned duration. Say, 1 day. (And make it the duration value)
- Keep changing an estimation of completion percentage as I do work. (And make the duration change starting from "1 day" to whatever the real value will be)
- Enter actual duration after finishing the task. (And make "duration" equal it.)
- Even if I've spent less than "1 day", be able to set completion percentage to 100% and mark task as done/inactive.
- Keep planned duration at initial value whatever the real amount spent is.
How to achieve that?
I know that there are baseline, scheduled etc columns, but I can't figure anything out.