For a while now my PC has been very slow to start up. I turn it off at night before going to sleep and when I try to turn it on in the morning it takes hours (roughly 2 to 4 hours). The computer does nothing at all for hours; the screen doesn't turn on and it just stays there nothing without at all happening. There is no sign of booting for 3 hours, then suddenly it turns on and starts working normally.
I've already tried to change the PSU and the problem persists. I am starting to think it's a motherboard issue. I also tried flashing the BIOS and the CMOS battery, but that did not work either.
- 16 GB G-Skill RAM 1333 MHz
- Intel Core i7-3820 3.6 GHz (with Noctua cooler, the only for LGA2011)
- EVGA GTX 680 graphics card
- 900 W Corsair PSU (I do not remember all the specs of it)
- ASUS Rampage Extreme IV motherboard
What could be the problem and how can I fix it?