A new partition was made using following steps:
- Click to open Computer Management.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- In the left pane, under Storage, click Disk Management.
- Right-click an unallocated region on your hard disk, and then click New Simple Volume.
- In the New Simple Volume Wizard, click Next.
- Type the size of the volume you want to create in megabytes (MB) or accept the maximum default size, and then click Next.
- Accept the default drive letter or choose a different drive letter to identify the partition, and then click Next.
- In the Format Partition dialog box, do one of the following:
If you don't want to format the volume right now, click Do not format this volume, and then click Next.
To format the volume with the default settings, click Next.
- Review your choices, and then click Finish.
I do not have a windows DVD for recovery or setup.
What should I do? Can anything be done using boot options or BIOS settings at start up?