I bought a new gaming computer about two weeks ago. It is randomly crashing after 5 minutes, sometimes 10 minutes or more. Is there a software or a place where I can see what cause the crash? Like a log file?
Maybe useful info: At first when I assembled the computer, I got the POST sound error of long short short beep. This error corresponds to a memory RAM error. I tried changing ram, switching sockets... but still the same error. I finally dissembled and reassembled the computer. It worked well until today.
- Graphics: EVGA 02G-P4-3660-KR GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Motherboard :ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX
- CPU : AMD FX-8150 Zambezi 3.6GHz Socket AM3+ 125W Eight-Core
- RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866
- HD: Western Digital WD Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache
- PSU: 700W A 170$ case with 2 Big fans (larger than my hand)