I just built a new PC but for some reason when I insert my graphics card and try to boot my pc does not work.
All the fans run and lights, but keyboard, mouse have no lights and monitor goes into standby mode) I know the graphics card works because I tried it on my old pc.
The MB is a Gigabyte B75M-D3H and the graphics card is a Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD7750 1GB DDR5 And before you ask no it does not have a PCI-E power port and I have a 730watt power supply so I think I have enough power.
PS: the PC works fine with the intergrated graphics card
I've tried these:
- Updating BIOS
- Uninstalling the integrated graphics card and rebooting with th graphics card inserted
- changing settings in the BIOS concerning the PCI-E slots
- Inserting my graphics card into the other PCI-E slot on the MB
- Inserting the graphics card into another PC
- Disabling the integrated graphics in the BIOS and inserting the card