Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

My old laptop has bubbles appearing between the screen itself and the glass. The screen itself works fine, but it's leaking a resin out of the screen edges. Is this resin dangerous in any way?

P.S. I know that cracked LCD screen fluid can be dangerous, but my LCD screen isn't cracked.

share|improve this question
This question… may help. – Wayne Johnston Mar 3 '13 at 3:37
@WayneJohnston I'm not sure if that's exactly the same fluid or not. Depends on if the fluid is indeed coming from the screen, or if it's some sort of adhesive used to bind the screen together (rather than the actual liquid from the LCD). – nhinkle Mar 3 '13 at 5:59

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .