Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Chrome Stylist apparently is no longer mantained, is there a working alternative under active development?

I.e. an extension which allows you to define some specific changes to some specific web pages or domains.

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

Stylebot allows you to change specific/entire parts of web pages & domains

Stylebot allows you to quickly manipulate the appearance of any website (using custom CSS).

You pick an element and choose any changes you want to make from the editor. You can change the font size, color, margins, visibility and a lot more. The advanced users can also write the CSS manually.

enter image description here

share|improve this answer
Thank you, that's great! :D – o0'. Mar 6 '13 at 10:34

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .