Looking for a launchbar that has the following capabilities:
- Icons only.
- Can be free-floating OR pinned to a specific window's title bar.
- In pinned mode, it has to smartly handle fitting between the title bar icons on the left and right. BONUS points for allowing title bar caption to remain visible.
- Applications can be dropped on the bar to add them.
- Data files can be dropped ON existing icons to launch the app with the designated data file.
- Each bar starts with a drop down menu icon that will allow for editing settings, organize order of existing icons, etc.
An example of something that fulfills all but the pinning aspect would be something like RocketDock. But what I'm looking for is something akin to adding a hotkey bar to an application that doesn't have it already.