I am encountering very strange problem, I'm unable to resolve any *.co.uk domain names. Other domain names ending with .com, .net etc are fine.
- Pinging domain names like bbc.co.uk gives
Ping request could not find host vantagefx.co.uk. Please check the name and try againstraight away
- I'm using a company PC on a network (we don't use proxies) and my colleagues on the same network can resolve *.co.uk fine
- Ok, maybe it's my PC's DNS cache, I then tried rebooting, running
ipconfig /flushdns, none helps
- If I ping the the IP number directly it replies fine (eg: 18.104.22.168 for bbc.co.uk)
- I've checked my C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts file and no rules related to *.co.uk exists there
- I've cross checked my network connection settings with my colleagues and they're all matches
Is there anything else I can do to debug this mysterious problem? I'm on Windows 7 Professional.