I have brought a new modem Belkin n150, it was working properly for a month. From yesterday, I am facing a strange problem.
- When I power on the modem all lights power/modem/internet boots up and working fine.
- After 10-15 mins, all of a sudden i am unable to connect to internet but i could see all lights are still on. I MEAN ITS STILL ON (Seems like struck).
- If I immediately power off and power on all lights stays still and no internet connection.
- If I turn it off for some time say 10 mins and then I power on, its wrorking as I mentioned in #1, again after 10 mins issues mentioned in #2,#3 and #4 continues.
- More important when its struck (all lights still on), I am unable to connect to the ASDL home page (192.168.2.1)
I really confused what is going on with my router.
- Checked connectivity
- Re-connected all wires
- Tried restore factory settings (when i am able to connect for 10 mins)
- Tried to press & hold reset button (not working when modem lights still on)
How can I over come this problem ?