I am trying to setup a wireless router which is accessed by all the devices like desktops, laptops, tablets and/or phones running different operating systems in our network.
If have to setup the wireless configuration for individual client then it becomes too tedious. I don't have a domain based network in place.
Is it possible to setup the wireless configuration at a central location using any approach?
EDIT: Let me add additional information to this question. Basically my problem is, let's say system administrator sends a email "You have to add following settings to your wireless network so that you can connect your laptop to wireless network.."
- Right click on WirelessNetwork-> Properties
- Security Type: WPA2-Whatever
- Encryption Type: AES
- Network authenticcation method: Microsoft Protected EAP (PEAP)
- Settings->Authentication method: EAP-MSCHAP v2
- Configure..->When connecting: uncheck .......and many more settings!
Then basically I have to locate all these settings and enable and disable many things. Just imagine if these settings need to be applied for 100's of laptop?