Okay, here's a strange one: I am trying to use an old Poweredge 2500 chassis to house a newer ATX-type motherboard.
What I need to know is this:
- What are the pinouts for the 6C822 Power Distribution Module?
- Is it possible to control the original power supplies and 6C822 PDM using a standard ATX board? Is there a feasible workaround if not?
Why I am even considering this:
- I want to have the redundancy of multiple power inputs and supplies.
- I want to take advantage of the 2500's cooling.
- I have essentially zero budget for buying a new or used machine already configured for what I want. I got the 2500 for free.
- I like a ridiculous challenge.
Thanks for the help in advance!