Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have a PC running Windows Vista (probably will upgrade to Windows 7 shortly) in one room of my home and a large screen HDTV in another. I can't run a line from the PC to the TV for various reasons and most of the time I'll continue to use the PC with its own monitor; but there are times I'd like to switch to the big screen (for gaming or occasionally for writing.)

Is there a device that I can set up that will allow me to use my wireless network to broadcast the screen to the TV? I have a wireless keyboard/mouse so if I can get the video to send, I should be able to just move between rooms. I looked at the SlingCatcher but I don't know that it would work with sending game video. Ideas?

share|improve this question
up vote 2 down vote accepted

You can achieve this with a wireless computer to TV adapter.

share|improve this answer

Theres this But its kinda buggy :(

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.