I've got my website up again, however I'm now unable to connect to it. I was able to connect for a short time, but now again I can't. It says that the website is too slow to answer.
I have tried:
- Asking other people to access my site, they can. www.isup.com says it's up too.
- Contacting my webhost, they said that my IP was not blocked
- Accessing it from a different browser
- Disabling my firewall and anti-virus
- Changing my DNS server (to Google's
22.214.171.124 / 126.96.36.199)
pingtimes out every time
- I can access other websites hosted on the same webhost
- I've hosted a site on the same domain before, but with a diffrent hosting company
So it must be my PC. How can I see if any application or something like that is blocking access to the site?