Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I would like to repartition my hard drive so that my mac partition has more space as opposed to my windows partition. I, unfortunately, no longer have the operating disk. Is it possible to resize the partition? Must I resize it on the Windows side and then extend the mac side on from the mac partition?

share|improve this question

Try EASEUS Partition manager. It works very well.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.