I am having problem about the ipad wifi connection to adhoc (by win7) with static ip. The procedure is:
- Connect to the Internet with wired local network connection (autoconfiguration, ip:192.168.1.100);
- Enable the sharing of local network connection;
- Setting the wifi interface with static ip address: 192.168.2.1, netmask:255.255.255.0;
- Create an adhoc wifi network with WEP security, I have also tried open security;
- iPad connect to the adhoc wifi with the right password, with the static ip address:192.168.2.2, netmask:255.255.255.0, router:192.168.2.1, dns:22.214.171.124;
- after 1 minute, the setting take effective, the left-top wifi icon is shown, but, iPad just coldn't access the Internet!!!
It's wierd, I have no idea about how to solve it. PS: I have try to ping 192.168.2.2(ipad) from 192.168.2.1(win7), some is ok, and some is timeout...
Anyone knows why this happen? Thanks in advanced.