I have the following set-up:
- Linksys WAG320N modem-router connected to the internet via RJ11
- Gateway IP for WAG320N is
10.0.1.1, subnet mask is
- Static IPv4 address for my EA6500 router is
This modem is connected to my EA6500 router:
- Linksys EA6500 connected to WAG320N on port 1
- Gateway IP for EA6500 is
10.0.2.1, subnet mask is
- EA6500 is set to auto-config DHCP mode under internet settings
I can connect to all my devices when I am connected to the EA6500, including the ones connected to the modem (WAG320N). But I cannot connect to EA6500's GUI or any devices connected to it when I try accessing them via the WAG320N.
What am I doing wrong?