99 percent of a time I am using some flavor of Unix on my desktop with Fluxbox as window manager of choice. I want to make remaining 1 percent I spent on Windows as painless a possible. I really love customizable desktop context menu in Fluxbox and I would love to have it on Windows.
I want to completely replace standard desktop context menu in Windows 7 and I am looking for an application that will handle this.
I am not interested in registry hacking. In the past I used bb4win and bblean and their derivatives but I consider them lacking in stability and functionality so I resent them too.
Ideally, the program I am looking for would allow me to graphically define multilevel menu, where single menu action could be starting a program (like running a Web Browser) or performing standard Windows action (like locking a screen or shutting down the system).
I am only interested in replacing right click menu for desktop, I do not care for right click menu in folders.
Thank you for your suggestions.
Now I see I was not specific enough. One thing I require is complete freedom in deciding what items are available at each level of menu, also at top level, so ability to put arbitrary items in submenu of main menu is not enough, I want also to choose members of main menu.
Acceptable solution would be program like one of bb4win or bblean but as simple and as non-intrusive as possible. Both bb4win and bblean are very buggy and quite clunky, so something way more polished than those two would be required.
I did not mention that, and that is my bad, I want a free (as in "free beer") solution.
Thank you, and sorry for the noise.