Does anyone know of a simple API explorer that I can use to make a nice test page for my web service? I am aware of the following, and these are similar to what I want:
But both of those fall down in some way - the Django one is close, but it only lets you send POST data as JSON, and I'm just using plain
IODocs also has an insane list of requirements.
So ideally I'd like something very similar to the Django API playground, but with the following features:
- Can substitute variables into the GET parameters, and the URL. I.e.
- Lets me send play form-encoded POST data, instead of (or in addition to) JSON
- Doesn't have any ridiculous server-side dependencies.
- Ideally, lets me send files.
- Ideally, lets me send custom headers which include variables, e.g.
Surely someone must have done this?